Succeeding in the Forest
Industry Isn’t About Chance
- It’s About Who You Know
And when you get the Forest Business Network newsletter,
you know everyone.
- You’ll be able find the obscure seller with just the product you’re looking for.
- You’ll find the perfect partner (or the five, or the dozen) to work with you and transform your business.
- You’ll learn how to connect the dots in major industry trends so you can see opportunities before anyone else.
- You’ll learn about the insider leads and job opportunities that will change your career.
- You’ll get the inside scoop on who merged, acquired, hired, fired, brought in new technology, switched over to biofuel, headed up a conference, donated money to their community, sneezed this morning.
- You’ll know everything and everyone in the forest products industry – and a lot more.
Knowledge is power – and this industry is no different. Know everything from the latest mergers and acquisitions to the inside scoop on REITs and TIMOs. Improve your personal knowledge through our conference and workshop notifications, and capitalize on ours by reading our expert analysis on industry trends.Become one of the best-informed business minds in the forest products industry – overnight.
“In my forest products consulting job at The Beck Group, staying current on the latest technologies, policies, and business conditions is a really important part of providing good value to our clients. One way I do that is by reading Forest Business Network, it’s a one-stop shop for all the latest biomass, forestry, and forest products news and information.”