Welcome to the 2013 Small Log Conference at the beautiful Couer d’Alene Resort. The Coeur d’Alene Resort opened in 1986 on the shores of Lake Coeur d’Alene to international acclaim. Rising 18 stories high at water’s edge, the distinctive towers are designed by architect R.G. Nelson, capped by steep copper roofs and copper-peaked belfries.
The luxurious amenities and beautiful Idaho setting are a perfect location for the 2013 Small Log Conference. Attendees and travel companions can profit from conference activities, while taking in all this vibrant resort town has to offer. A spectacular remodel in 2012 has made the resort even better!
Special Small Log Conference attendee rates
- North Wing guestrooms: $79
- Park Tower guestrooms: $125
- Lake Tower guestrooms: $169
For conference rates, please call: 800-688-5253
Special notes pertaining to room rates:
- Applicable taxes will be added to room rates.
- Reference the Small Log Conference when booking your accommodation to receive the special room rate.
- Room rates extended 3 days pre/post.
- The room block & rate will be held until Feb. 9, 2013 – BOOK EARLY to guarantee special rate.
- All rooms include mini-bars, coffee makers, hairdryers, robes, irons, Lodgenet ® movies and video games.
- All rooms include high-speed internet access.
- All reservations must be accompanied by first night’s deposit. Cash, check or credit card are accepted for prepayment.
- There is a shuttle service to and from the Spokane International Airport available at a rate of $59 per round trip.
- Parking is available for $12 per day.
In northern Idaho, approximately 31 mi/50 km east of Spokane, Washington and 100 mi/160 km south of the Canadian border. Overlooks Lake Coeur d’Alene, flanked by the foothills of the Bitterroot Mountains. Spokane International Airport: 25 mi/40 km, 40 minutes.
For more information about the Coeur d’Alene Resort, visit their web site.