Our mill tour sells out fast. That’s because we pack an awful lot of value into one day — insight, networking, and knowledge-sharing with 50+ forest product professionals while touring mills at the top of their competitive game. Eighteen (18) Chinese and South Korean log and lumber buyers will also join us for the tour, giving you an opportunity to spend an entire day with these serious buyers.
- Wednesday, March 13, 2013
- 8am-5pm: Depart from and return to Coeur d’Alene Resort
- Pre-registration is required and only available for registered attendees
- Cost: $100 per person (Only available for registered attendees)
- Lunch and transportation provided (Pick up from Coeur d’Alene Resort)
- Tour gift bag (Provided by HewSaw)
Vaagen Brothers Lumber (Colville, WA)
The Vaagen Brothers Lumber corporate headquarters and primary lumber mill facility is located on a 70 acre site in Colville, Washington. Here, small logs are milled into Machine Stress Rated (MSR) lumber while wood waste; bark and other wood fiber are processed for use in a variety of applications.
Hearth & Home Technologies (Colville, WA)
Hearth & Home Technologies™ is the world’s leading producer and installer of hearth products. Their Colville, Washington plant manufactures the Quadra-Fire brand of fireplaces, stoves and inserts.
Columbia Cedar (Kettle Falls, WA)
Columbia Cedar Inc. is a leader in the cedar lumber industry for their innovation and progressive approach.