On Wednesday night (June 4, 2014), you’ll enjoy a Minnesota-style hog roast right on Rochester’s famed outdoor Peace Plaza. Great food, entertainment, and more first-rate networking will frame this stellar Midwest summer evening.
The Kahler Grand’s brilliant chefs will masterfully prepare a Minnesota-grown hog, marinated with herbs and sea salt, slow-roasted and smoked with apple wood chips. Add some sweet and spicy bbq sauce or not. Either way, you’re sure to love it.
Your attendee pass includes this special evening. Register now to ensure you get a spot!
Enjoy these fantastic sides as well:
- Local-style greens, cucumbers, carrots, red onion, season croutons, different dressings
- Country-style potato salad, sour cream, bacon, scallions
- Grandma’s famous macaroni salad
- Traditional coleslaw
- Roasted corn on the cobb
- Baked potatoes with sour cream and butter
- Baked beans
- Cheddar cheese corn bread
- Freshly baked pies
This memorable summer evening is available only to registered attendees and is included with your attendee pass.
Photo: Chad Johnson