There really aren’t many places where you can get this many industry thought-leaders in one place, and if you aren’t exhibiting front-and-center to SmallWood attendees then you’re missing the boat. SmallWood 2014 offers both display space and poster presentations.
Event attendees are looking for ways to market and process hazardous fuels, woody biomass, small-diameter timber, and underutilized species.
Exhibit space – $895 US
- 10’x10′ space
- 1 attendee pass ($295 value)
- 6′ draped table
- 2 chairs
- The price also includes a listing in our Bizzabo mobile event app, with your logo, contact info, and website and social media links right at attendee fingertips!
- We take your investment seriously — Most event meals and breaks take place in the Exhibit Hall, giving you the greatest exposure for your marketing dollar!
- Remember: your exhibit spaces comes included with 1 attendee pass! ($295 value)
More conference and exhibit hall details
- Learn more about expected attendees
- Location choices: Click here to view the exhibit hall floorplan
- See who’s currently exhibiting
- Booths are reserved on first booked and paid basis
- Book today — space is limited!
- A confirmation email will be sent to you verifying your booth space upon receipt of payment
See our guidelines for presenting your poster at the event.
Setup/teardown and shipping information
Please see our exhibiting FAQ page for more information.
Cancellations made any time up to March 31, 2014 will be subject to a $200 cancellation fee. The exhibitor’s fee will not be refunded after March 31, 2014.