Earn up to 4 AIA/CES HSW LUs, 4 PDH credits or 0.4 ICC credits.
Learn about mass timber from the experts. Join us for a symposium for architects, engineers, building owners and anyone interested in the exciting possibilities of mass timber building design. After the opening session during lunch, you can choose from 4 unique sessions that include case studies on some of the most innovative mass timber buildings in North America. Everyone then comes together for the closing session that includes a panel Q&A. A complimentary reception immediately follows the closing session. Each attendee can earn up to 4 AIA/CES HSW LUs, 4 PDH credits or 0.4 ICC credits.
- Opening general session during lunch: Local Product, Local Project: Bringing Mass Timber to the Southeast, Jeff Morrow, Leadlease & International Beams
- University of Arkansas Mass Timber Residence Halls: Design and Construction Insights, Tom Chung, Leers Weinzapfel Associates & Rob Dodd, Nabholz Construction
- Massive but Lean: How Design + Construction Efficiency Led One Mass Timber Project to Success, Erica Spiritos, Swinerton Builders
- Techniques for Successful Timber Office Design: Versatility and Performance, Melissa Kroskey, WoodWorks
- Taking the Guesswork out of Mixed-Use Building Analysis, Bruce Lindsey, WoodWorks
- Closing general session panel discussion: Advancing Mass Timber Construction in Alabama, Jeff Morrow - Lendlease, Tom Chung - Leers Weinzapfel Associates, Rob Dodd -Nabholz Construction, Erica Spiritos - Swinerton Builders
Attendees will have an opportunity to meet leading manufacturers and related suppliers at the industry exhibit showcase, as well as WoodWorks staff and other wood design experts.
Symposium cost includes lunch and reception.
Early bird rate $30 through January 31, $40 on February 1, 2019
For more information, including seminar descriptions and speaker bios, click here
Questions? Contact Mary Schramka
Hosted by WoodWorks – Wood Products Council