Powerful GPS maps for foresters, consultants, landowners, hunters…
An inexpensive and robust tool that’s simple and easy to use
- Landowner names with property boundaries
- Color-coded public and private lands with section lines and parcel boundaries
- Up to 24K topographical functionality (for digital maps only)
- BLM, state land, USFS, US Fish & Wildlife, BIA, DOD/COE – US Gov, local government, National Park Service, timber companies
- Geographic names (cities, creeks, manmade features, etc.)
- Locate yourself on paper maps easily
- Roads – city, hwy, county, forest service, back roads and trails
- Water data (creeks, rivers, lakes)
- And much, much more!
See your position relative to public and private land boundaries. For example, if you are on a BLM section, your current location will show up on a yellow background. If you are on private land, your current location will show on a white background. Have statewide ownership and topo map data everywhere you go. Use all the mapping device platforms for the ultimate mapping experience!