The Aspen Center for Environmental Studies has developed a four-minute, animated short film, “What’s Happening in Our Forest?” to raise awareness about forest-health issues among the public and policymakers. The film has been submitted to the New York Animated Short Film Festival, and if Chris Lane, CEO at ACES, has anything to say about it, it will log a million views on YouTube.
January 15, 2013
ACES puts forest health in the spotlight
- The Forest Industry: An Essential Partner in Improving Western Forest Health
- U.S. Forest Service plans to boost timber production, forest health work
- Governments of Canada and the U.S. to strengthen cooperation on forest health issues
- Endowment releases Canada/U.S. Forest Health Summit report
- B.C. grapples with forest health, harvests after pine beetle damage