Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for Frenchtown Mill Feasibility Study:
BitterRoot Economic Development District (BREDD), Inc is offering interested individuals or organizations an opportunity to submit a Statement of Qualifications to BREDD to prepare a two phase feasibility study for the Frenchtown Mill, located in Frenchtown, Montana.
Summarized Scope of Work:
- Phase I: Analysis and Selection of Potential Industrial Opportunities for In-Depth Analysis:
- Phase II— In-Depth Feasibility Analysis and Final Report
- Final Deliverable: Feasibility Study focused on 3-4 potential Industrial Opportunities for the site
- Up to a total of $50,000 is available for this project, made available by the Montana Department of Commerce to BREDD through the Big Sky Economic Development Trust Funds (BSTF) and by M2Green Redevelopment LLC.
- BREDD anticipates that one contract will be issued for the entire scope of work, to one individual or organization.
- The anticipated duration of the project is six (6) months.
- Proposals are due no later than 4:00 p.m. MST on February 1, 2012.
- Contact Marcy Allen with questions at 406-258-3435 or firstname.lastname@example.org.